Thursday, December 30, 2010

Can You Freeze Curry Sauce

... Looking for the perfect bag

I think they are years that I've been looking for the perfect bag, and even today I have not.
I have several ideas in mind but I never just deciding, but I think this Christmas I will end up deciding on any. I want a bag to carry everything, and last me many years, a classic that will not easily go out of fashion ...

These are my options:



















Monogram Speedy 35 is perfect but what can I wear in summer?
ladies
Speedy 35, I love this color but I see more spring / summer ....
CH
Andy, I love, but I decided on a color, I like all ...


be my next bag is among those who I have shown above, but decide for one of them is taking me much longer than I expected, so I have decided that this Christmas does not pass and that one will be Kings mine.

What I think is the best choice?

take this post, which I assume will be the last of this year to wish all a Happy New Year 2011 heart and also say that 2010 has been a very special year in which I have known and I hope this new year to publish much more than I did in 2010, to meet you all some more.
Thank you all for being there and for giving me the opportunity to meet you.

A big kiss and HAPPY NEW YEAR!









0 comments:

Post a Comment