Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Milena Velba Farm Milena Velba?

One coat, two ways to take

took these pictures near a shopping center near Barcelona called "The Roca Village ", I promise to post in that place that I love and now Christmas is more beautiful than ever ...









These shoes G -Star bought them several seasons ago at the time did not convince me, but this winter I think I will benefit substantially. Although color is not seen too much, are gray and 8 cm heel, very comfortable.







That look you like best? The first or the second, more comfortable and informal?



FIRST OUTFIT

Skirt: Comptoir des cotoniers
Sox: Calzadonia
Shoes: G-Star
T: Massimo Dutti
Jersey: Calvin Klein
Cover: Massimo Dutti
Bag: Bimba y Lola
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

SECOND OUTFIT

Jeans: Replay
Boots: UGG
T: Massimo Dutti
Cover: Massimo Dutti
Bag: Bimba y Lola
anillos: LV y Uterqüe
Watch: Casio
Gold Bracelet: Tous
Sunglasses: Ray Ban











0 comments:

Post a Comment