Monday, January 10, 2011

Dad Teaching There Son How To Masterbate



How about you have been the holidays? I hope sooo good. Mine more than normal, I worked all day so I have not enjoyed all that I would have liked ...

What it clear that I have are my goals for this new year, among which is found to much sport, but take care and be much more positive. Yvosotras you have resolutions for the new year?

Moving on, I show two of the gifts I received this Christmas. This bracelet
Tous , the mother of pearl flower, I loved a long time, and was one of the gifts I received from my boy, I love, I remember him and carry it every day ...



My thing with this blazer was love at first sight, since I saw it, I knew it would be for me, even I remember that already cliché when the band put a lot like last year Massimo Dutti.
was also one of the gifts from my boyfriend this Christmas ...


Blazer Massimo Dutti (New)
Scarf: Fendi (old)
Jersey: Benetton (new)


This is the bag I took that day ... one that I like ...


feel that the picture is so dark but it was dark. The blazer is olive green velvet with gold buttons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment