Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Pregnancy Test Has A Few Dots



wore, was not adequate, the hat that I saw or had, or were long, or the color was not right .... until One of these days I saw discount!! yeah!! was perfect y. ...... was on the shelf of "new collection" ... that strange ... also one of the shops I never buy, lucky find!! So as someone owed me a regalin Kings took the opportunity to pray as they should be mine. This menera I got this layer Camel color.



is perfect for front and back, just the shape and length I wanted. The ruling is that the fabric is quite thin, in fact it is a pledge not ready for spring? was in the appropriate section then ...




Well as I really wanted to wear it I took this weekend to premiere (the last day hico good one at that ...)


I decided to combine rescue a skirt that was kidnapped in the closet from a thousand years .... you know those items that always go with you @ s in each season? always in the closet, that you really like, but you never see when putting them on .... well, because this skirt I wear, is of such garments. This time seemed ideal with a blue turtleneck sweater, waist belt and some boots. The skirt has a camel-colored streaks so great as to place the layer.



layer of pimkie , skirt Stradivarius , average zara, boots mustang.

The bag is Sisley.

bracelets viceroy and pandora.



Finally I want to mention the people and the land where I was this weekend. I'm sure the people in it sounds and is filmed series "Dr. Matthew" a beautiful place, a small town in Asturias, where it sees the hard work of fishermen, where the cuisine is exquisite and where I recommend eating a Cachopo next to a @ cider culín seated facing the sea.

I like this kind of layers?? You have any??

HAPPY WEEKEND

0 comments:

Post a Comment