Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Register A Car From North Ireland



This season both elbow pads in jackets, sweaters, jackets, etc which along with pants and riding boots make our looks to look real riders! the truth is that I really like this style and enjoying the lovely weather these days is accompanying us to take profit I get my coat with elbow patches.



The American is Zara and pants and shirt as well.



The bag is from a local store ( gift for Christmas my heads) and boots primark the cheapest that I've bought in life and more comfortable, it's amazing the things that can happen, I am delighted with them.





Truly, it is a wonder to enjoy days like this, though, as people say more and it is true that they are genuine scholars, " the winter he eats the wolf " so we can enjoy if a wave comes those that freeze and again we must turn to coat.

And you, you are the elbow??

Kisses for everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment