Sunday, January 30, 2011

Littlestpetshoponlineкоды

NUDAGE

This

Santander week hosted the first International Independent design, the lobby of Central Library hosted Cantabria which hosted the creation of forty young designers and photographers from countries like Germany, Canada, Chile, USA, Philippines, India, Iceland , Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Romania, Russia and Spain.

Industrial Design, photography, fashion and interior design along with a variety of workshops, seminars, exhibitions, presentations, and simulations were transmitters spatter innovation and development to the entire audience.

attended several parades, but I want to emphasize and teach one in particular, one that I loved and also the designer, a young designer is Santander life, with which the public was more numerous and much larger support.

I leave what I liked about Pablo Galán, a collection based on the 50 lines and inspired by Balenciaga, with fox furs and Astrakhan and with a black and gold colors very discrete ( my favorites. .)

Within NUDAGE presented workshops, I attended a very Keep interested Down on "The DNA of Design: Givenchy" the hand of the Adviser's image learned how did this brand mark ( a very interesting story between a designer and his muse, that WE ARE tod @ s s is a great Herburn known Audrey) also presented a number of fragrances for women, with their designs as exclusive as an "iPod" ( for my taste a bit tacky ...) and round brush mascara that leads to the smaller tabs that I myself can see the result in my friend Patri is quite effective.

Here you can see a time of filing of the mark and two of the creations that attracted the most attention ( among other things because they were the most Cantabria! ) sobaos and anchovies to decorate spaces.

to attend, despite the cold rainy day and that showed in the City, I decided to release my red dress White , I asked the lovely Kings along with a black trench of Vero Moda

A moment of another parade, the "raw"

has been a busy week to enjoy the fashion and art in Santander, hopefully to be repeated and that this opportunity for all those young people who are starting their first steps.

I have to say that my green umbrella is ikea and despite not give much hope I have to say being a revelation .....

winter started a great week, so Happy Week !!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment