Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tesco Breadmaker Instructions

ACTION SATURDAY WRAP STEM PINK AND BROWN COLOR COAT CAMEL

Well we can say that winter came again, after few days of good weather and heat that had little to do with this time because we remember the freezing cold, rain, snow and we're going to complain if it is normal again .... so coats, scarves and other ....

Today I present a coat that has a few years and I can not help myself .... is warm, very warm ( is heavy ) so when pressed leaves me cold.


The color is pink and brown mixed in a pin and collars and pockets are trimmed with a leather marrón.Es of Drape Coti , purchased in a private fashion show that I have the pleasure to attend each season ( and I will speak of this event ..)



A mode button detail on pockets and leather surrounded them.


Although I like to combine this coat dresses, this time I opted for jeans and boots, these boots were a fad of the moment and then have been abandoned in a box ... no was the time and now I wear them a lot out them out ... are Merkal shoes




To spice up the typical peak jersey zara placed a pin ( the love I have thousands ) is a doll bought at a local store Santander, Pepita Thumbelina. Shirt, and I really like the necks get these jerseys, is vero moda.

you like this coat and the combination??



time looking

0 comments:

Post a Comment