Saturday, January 29, 2011

Progesterone Soft Gelatine Capsules



Yesterday I went through the window of MANGO and still I can not shake of the head of the variety of items that are proposed for this spring and summer so we are waiting .... a showcase filled with mini-dresses (again must for this spring) beige, salmon, red, yellow, sheer dresses, suits, floral prints, fashion denim that is not going, classic lines ..... . I'm crazy to start my list and filling my notebook studs than I can need as they start that good weather.






I love this store!! Although they still must wait and wait for the winter as they say I just started and I am getting ideas ....

Now while I drink coffee when I need to cheer on a Saturday morning I tell you that I go to the launch of 'The DNA of the design: Givenchy', in charge of image consultant Esther Garcia (LVMH Fragrance Brands Givenchy Spain) and then follow the program that presents the Nudage Area, First International Design Independent Santander.




I inform you of everything in my power and how well I'm going to pass.

good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment