Monday, February 7, 2011

Big Lump On Dog's Tail

BOOK, MY BOOTS AND PINE BELT

enjoying the lovely weather this weekend I decided to spend a few hours of my time lost in the pines with a book .....



If the previous post I talked about how much I like to wear belts, this will show you another type of belt but also used for decorating. With a long coat and a simple shirt is great, do not you think?


Today the choice is very basic look, very comfortable, jeans ( Fornarina) Jacketed (Benetton ) jacket ( Zara ) and shelter ( Primark ) and boots that can not be more fashionable. This can be one to sit and relax reading a book Ratin enganchadísima I have right now and take a stroll through the woods ..... ays breathing fresh air that I've become healthy ( jijiji )

Something very strange is that I can not shake the neck a scarf, handkerchief, scarf .... this year is my year-ins in the neck. Other winter gave me the high neck that I've always been very faithful, but I have to say I had to replace because it benefited him anything to my skin ....

The book I'm reading the Twilight series is, this is Amanacer ... I love vampires!

bag ( crazy Shop l) , glasses ( Rayban ) the scarf ( Passigatti )


reading glasses to see ( Titto Blunier )

begin the week Well, Happy Monday !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment