Friday, February 25, 2011

Famosasmexicanasfollando

Cibeles mix

And finally and to my visit to Cybele, I make a small summary of what that was the day on Sunday.

Views
stands like Glamour

Long lines to wear makeup at the booth of L'Oreal

The one I liked ... The Hola, photo shoot with a model.

Some kids were watching as the pictures in Hello





Some looks at the stand Heineken


Moments before the parade Ana Locking


Lomana was one of the guests

Raquel Sanchez Silva true to the designer was brilliant with this model

parade begins ... to return to see the photos click here

A model Marina Perez is despasó the shoe but was unfazed


Zone EGO

designs Heineken

We liked the outfit for this girl


And finally ... Valencia I'm as good a paellita to recharge before returning home.
I noticed that only had a place to eat something, and had very few tables over, so many people tube to eat sitting on the floor ... like me.

I'd go with the great feeling of witnessing a gateway, see the models parading the rhythm of the music as the fabric sway from side to side.

One day in
Cibeles

0 comments:

Post a Comment