Sunday, February 20, 2011

Watch South Park 1409 Stream

REPEATING MY DRESS

Well, a while ago that I have this dress patterned duvet. I bought it at the time when winter gave us a respite and time gave us hot days, days when we are not so warm clothes wanted or think of them .... Overall my dress was staying in the closet waiting for a day of snow or freezing cold. Because the weather is calm and in view of the snow is not coming as it does not I resisted and this weekend I've released.


again rain, the Hunter again!!

pinafore dress wool type (Primark) combined with high-necked black jersey (Zara) more leggins Blacks also (Zara) , I do not need any add-more, even houses, so it is perfect to put the coat over, with no jacket.



Indeed, I recollect the fate of Chinese children?? few years ago that we took in the wrists ... how many years ago that got along with this casio watch ... there you can see a few Chinese children purchased White incredible memories that bring me !!!!!



The details of the pockets is ideal!!



With this kind of clothes I like to wear turtlenecks and more at this time of year, the high neck makes me look better in front of the mirror, as hides the white color of my skin and makes the color look entirely.

A vosot @ s also insert the commands abusais high neck??

Happy start to the week !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment