Monday, February 21, 2011

Certify Nys Unemployment

Ana Locking gateway


How has the weekend gone?, Forgive me have not updated before, but I eventually bundled been more than I imagined.
begin the week showing the parade of Ana Locking which is ultimately what led me to Madrid, over the week I will be more pictures showing the curfew and Cibeles blogger!
By the way ... thank you very much to Pilar Oh my blog, was very nice and very friendly with me.
Well, photos are not as good as I would have liked, but it is what it is.
begin!



In the first image, Marina Perez gorgeous with that design.

Two famous among the guests of Ana .. the recognize?
shoes I found amazing ... so sweet!







In this collection include the importance of designer colors with an attitude of freedom combines and mixes red next to the camel, mustard, nude, turquoise, klein, beige, gray and black.





Ana shows us the taste for geometric by the order within the disorder. A vision of chaotic multiplicity in contrast to the elegance of the ordered set of lines.



The pleated design in gray and yellow has been my favorite.

Close the parade this model, also with long pleated skirt.



The parade's soundtrack: Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Knife, M83, Crystal Castles feat Robert Smith, John Fox
And the greeting of the designer.


This collection of Ana Locking loved me, in my opinion is simple but very stylish and functional which will secure a wider audience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment