Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cervix Soft High And Open Before Period

Cibelespacio


And on Sunday I arrived at Cibeles ... did not know I was going to find and frankly, I was a tad disappointed. The pavilion was smaller than I imagined, I have been a few times Arco and the area is much bigger ... perhaps why expect otherwise.
Well ... there were many things I liked ...
what more ... see makeup, combed and prepared a model for the photo shoot,
at the booth of Hi ... where you could choose the look of the model.

My Day at Cibeles , I really enjoyed watching as They Do to photo shoot with a model , and too ...









THE EGO
I loved this area where new designers displayed their collections, they were also sold to the public, I saw a dress in the importance that I fell in love.
This is the space for new designers ... great collections.




A moment of rest with Heineken, and I loved the space was decorated
and free beer were highly well to make a break!
A break with Heineken.
This blond is not the Alcantara?





this post and I have been quite long ... tomorrow!
This is my experience in Cibeles ... more tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment