Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Salmon Croquettes No Egg Recipe

Fiesta Blogger en Fortuny

The comfort of the queen bee, Pilar and Rocio Oh my blog, and me.

On Saturday I went to my first case had Blogger, the room was held in Madrid Fortuny, and the truth is it was a great party!
wanted to thank RocĂ­o Pilar and for showing up and being so kind to me, to see if we keep in touch!, And I loved to meet you some of you, the fact is that so many people that it was impossible to talk to all ... besides I have to admit I was very cortadita.





reading the blog of Pilar and Rocio (tarde. .. as always) I saw that gave me some tips to assist your first case had blogger ... ahiii if he had If fact, I had some problems with the shirt.


Gabana The party continued on, although I did not go because it was quite late and Sunday had to get up early to go to Cibeles.
A kiss for all ... and see if I can meet you next to many more!

Blogger party in Fortuny (Madrid)

0 comments:

Post a Comment