Thursday, February 3, 2011

How Long Does Std Results Take



Ultimante use a lot as belts, either with jackets, shirts, skirts ... I really like the touch that gives the braided belt a jacket soda for example. Today I want to show another type of belt, I saw him last year at a local store and could not resist to buy, the truth is that cost me a win to find the ideal garment for him, has been more difficult to combine what I thought.



a leather belt, very malleable so you can tie pretty well to any type of garment.

The truth is that while the belts are used to adjust the clothes, always tight at the waist, they can also serve to give a different look to a look. In my case the skirt ( zara ) with this politician ( Amichi ) is very simple, but putting the belt has a different air, do not you think??



In these pictures you can see my first steps with irons !!!!!! I then bit by bit ....

YOU to participate! S utilizais belts to adorn your looks??

0 comments:

Post a Comment