Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Nightbridge Collection Of Dolls

NORDIC INSPIRATION DULCE GRAY

First I have to say to all the comments of my post yesterday was great ... lol Sorry to keep you echo suffer with these delicacies, but they were so good that it deserved its moment of glory ... if you have the opportunity do not hesitate to try it! !

I've always loved the clothes, I look so comfortable, getting up in the morning and get into one, with leggings, boots and a coat, and you're done! Perfect, we must not think, if a not inspired .... This is what happened to me the day I got this dress gray wool ( H & M thousand years ) the day was not very nice so simple combination.




Gray is a color that always liked me, maybe it's a dull color, not very cheerful, with little role ... but for me it is very comfortable, I combine it with all the colors have or might have, I like how I left, because I'm very white skin and besides I have a hair color with some colors that I look horrible! !

If time allows me to wear the dress alone, I usually put it with a rubber belt. On occasion I also signed up to take over a jersey and the result is perfect.
The leggings (Zara ) , jacket (Zara ) , the scarf and boots ( Local Store Santander ) bracelet ( local store oviedo ) , bag ( Guess ) .


I have to say that the boots broke me that day and not worth it in my shoe fix of confidence, so I'll need to replace the gray on my feet .... I'm at it

do you think about this combination?? You have lazy days where you do not complicáis with supplements??


0 comments:

Post a Comment