Monday, February 28, 2011

Male See Thru Underwear

Darkness


I loved this image as I saw it. The matching hat with the jacket ... gauzy skirt and a jersey knit broken!, broken, yes ... And why I like it if broken?
Fashion has inexplicable things, like art, music.
Often we like and are attracted to tragic things like Black Swan, yesterday I saw the film in which Natalie Portman makes an awesome job (rightly won the Oscar for best actress).
I liked and made me connect with my darker side ... with my fears and insecurities.
All we get from time to time that hidden part of ourselves ...
I loved this image as I saw it .   The   matching hat   with the   jacket   ...   gauzy   skirt   and   a   jersey knit   broken ! ,   broken , yes   ...   And   why   I   like   if   it is broken ?
Fashion   has   inexplicable things ,   like   art , music .
Often   we like   and   are attracted to   tragic things   like   Black   Swan ,   yesterday   I saw   the   film in which   Natalie   Portman   makes   an   awesome job   ( rightly   won   the   Oscar   for best actress ) .
I really liked   and made me   connect   with   my   darker side   ...   with my   fears   and insecurities .
All   we get   from   time   to time   that   hidden part   of ourselves   ...

Mis fantasmas /  My ghosts   (92x73cm)

SOURCES: The Sartorialist


0 comments:

Post a Comment