Sunday, February 27, 2011

How Would Like Know More About Diseases

Plumíferos FOR MY COLD houndstooth


started the week with bad weather!! but as they say "a brave face" ... so I start with this vestidazo, you know that I love this piece, I dream to get involved every day in my closet and see many, many wearing ... this particular is a houndstooth print, has a very original cut, with a fold fallen below the neck, so it opens and gives wide.



The Hunter .... to say ... I assure you that I take this shoe had not .... tested but I loved this dress and these days of wind and rain boots I think are more accurate.



The dress pattern is not seen in the pictures, the picture does not hold water .... but hey, you can get an idea. is white last season, jacket and leggings zara and bracelet best gift special.

Shelter is Coti Drape a English brand, manufactured in Orihuela (Alicante) as its distributor in Santander is a well known and some lucky season and I have the luck to go to enjoy one of the sample before it is sold each season .... in arrasooooo coats.



Certainly if there is something I like in clothes does not matter ... whatever ... they are pockets! !


Happy start to the week !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment