Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How To Get Pokemon Gold On Mac

DRESS ATTIRE

Today dress again, is something that we often do not?? In my case I changed the color of accessories. The truth is that in the other post if clothing had a starring role and I think he deserves it as it is beautiful ....




Do not you think?? I remember seeing him on the rack at the store and went unnoticed ... but it was too try it and imagine a thousand ways to combine and play with him.


As I told you in previous post, I love the high neck and I have all colors, since under this kind of dress I was going very well. The color of this dress is very pale and if I turn up the collar of the jersey is a color that helps me very little.



The detail of the buttons and the wheel it around you, is the most original of the garment.

Happy Wednesday and a thousand kisses !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment