Thursday, March 24, 2011

Craigslist John Deere 214

GOODBYE WINTER CAMEOS


Today I present a treasure, a relic, an antique .....

Until little time could not appreciate this kind of jewel. My mother, my grandmother, they used to be brooches, pendants with these strange faces and I always thought it was a matter of older .... But now I'm crazy about these true works of art!! A few days ago and after insisting to my mother to get me a special, I brought this baby, got in an antique dealer friend.





The little box comes is silver and is lined with velvet.



The dress is from Primark, Viceroy bracelets, socks Chalcedon




crazy now happy with my cameo, I hope to get a lot of advantage in a game and another set of spring.

Happy Friday.

Enjoy all you can from the weekend. Today I'm going to Bilbao at the Fiesta MELITA (http://ilovemelita.blogspot.com) and I have a lot of desire to know these girls!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment