Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ionic Breeze Will Not Turn On



That cold! I will not deny I want spring to arrive and put the clothes nuevaaaaa .... but I will not deny that I like the cold and snow, so today I present my fetish clothing for a day of pure cold north to survive a day's football live.




Huntress ( Moncler ) I assure you that is a real stove, a part of comfortable and pretty! !


Other hobbies that I have, apart from the high collars, are the peaks of the collars .... is something I use in thousands of occasions, both as a pole shirts In this case the jersey (Lacoste) neck is so under a plaid shirt ( zara ) me the ideal face-neck effect, I do not like wear a collar found at this time of year.


had been many years since I used a hack, but for my love of mountain sports and casual wear I have especially in winter ... had for years using other special jackets and no feathers . Moncler I recognize that this is love, took to decide the color, shape ... but in the end was a great investment is black.

You also fallen on them? in the hacks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment