Sunday, March 20, 2011

How To Get A Puffle Without Being A Member 2010

A DRESS FOR ALL PICTURES

This weekend has been great!! The sun was present and with it the desire to dress a little more spring, but only a bit eh? Although he has such beautiful day, cold has no more to take off his coat (which is something ....) but still does not allow short sleeves or take off too ... I have had and still drag a catarrazo !!!!! So carefully that up to forty ...... May

Despite what I said in the previous post on the rush to finalize the cabinet with all winter since I have not yet, today I want to show another timeless dress ( Naf Naf ) , although it has long sleeves, the fabric is very light and you can use it in autumn, winter and spring.











the weekend I went to my Aesthetics Center Aguilar de Campo, where my dear Ana gave me a thorough face cleaning ( Dermabrasion-Extraction-Hydration ) my face with it has been perfect, clean and with a twinkle, the hands of this girl are amazing and some have when I do 100 km so that only she treats me. Worst of all is zero sun in a few days and thus miss these wonderful rays to be removing the nuclear target.

Happy start to the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment