Monday, March 7, 2011

My Big Toe Bent Backwards

Spring is coming

Hi everyone! Forgive for not updating before, but this weekend I've been a little off the computer. What has been the weekend I see, I took the opportunity to go riding and my brand new jeans in turquoise. I loved when I saw them hanging on the racks of Zara and do not hesitate to buy them. It is a very easy to combine color and are great, well now that spring is approaching like to renew the closet with bright colors and fresh.
I leave you with some pictures ... but I promise to reappear shortly with more outfits.
Happy Monday! I really wanted
use for first time my new turquoise jeans of Zara, and this weekend I Went for a walk in Valencia. Happy Monday!






A couple of tapas on a terrace in the area of \u200b\u200bConde Altea, Valencia


And walk through the City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia





0 comments:

Post a Comment