Tuesday, March 15, 2011

People Who Wear Dentures

Dreaming pink

Today I bring a proposal for the evenings of spring ... not yet come, but with which we are all dreaming. I know I'm somewhat obsessed with fuchsia, is that since I saw the jeans in this color I want one in my closet. During my visit to Madrid I saw the library in Gran Via Zara, but had no time then and now can not find by Castellón, moral ... when you see something you really like, do not wait until then or you can stay without it!
What did I have a watch very similar to what I show, H surprise gift that I knew I had to have much enthusiasm. Let's see if I can show it to you shortly.
What do you think this combination? Have you already bet on the fuchsia?

Today I bring a Proposal for the evenings of spring ... Not yet come, pero with Which We Are All dreaming. I know I'm Somewhat obsessed with fuchsia, Is That Since I saw the jeans in this color I want one in my closet. DURING my visit to Madrid I saw the new Zara collection in Gran Via, but had no time then and now I can´t find by Castellón, moral ... when you see something you really like, don´t wait until then or you can stay without it!  What   I do   watch   I have is   a   lot like   it ,   surprise   gift   from   H
 Let's see if I can show it to you shortly.
What do you think this combination? Have you already bet on the fuchsia?



                                          Mañana un outfit post.   Tomorrow a outfit post.

   ** There is some problem with this entry, if you want
; leave a comment click on the title, thanks! **








0 comments:

Post a Comment