Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How To Cover Up Kilaris Pilaris

Leather blazer


This jacket could say it's vintage, lol ... and bearing in my closet since I was a teenager, I bought at Mango and was one of those investments that do not repent having done so.
he kept too long, but the other day I decided I should take it out for a walk.
What do you think? Do you have a garment that you love but do not utilicéis?

This jacket   could say it's   vintage ,  haha   ...   and   bearing   in my   closet   since I was a   teenager,   I bought at   Mango   and was one   of   those   investments   that   do not   repent   having   done so.
It kept   too long ,   but the other   day   I decided I   should   take it out   for a walk .
What do   you think ?   Do you have   a   garment   that   you love   but   do not spend ?































Some graffiti are real works of art! Some
  graffiti   are real   works   of   art!

Jacket: Mango (old),  Shirt: Pull&Bear,  Jeans: Pull&Bear (old),  Boots: Drastik,  
Handbag: Pull&Bear,  Watch: Nowley




KION Lounge




0 comments:

Post a Comment