Thursday, March 10, 2011

Testicle Aches When I Bend Over

It Hot

Before fit my feet with rubber boots wonderful that we all love, the Hunter, I walked through the rainy streets of Paris with other equally comfortable and beautiful .....













On this trip I had to wrap myself because the cold was considerable .... so with this coat Freesoul that always helps me the most trouble, the scarf was made by me mother past few years old (as you can imagine is my favorite ... I would be unable to do that ..) and the cap Burton I was sheltered at marrrrrr of.




not that time decided to get, as they say in my town "water leg" but what better place to test whether some rain boots or water resistant??

I have to say that whenever I went to Paris, has always rained!!

Happy Friday, you enjoy the weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment