Friday, March 18, 2011

Mario Salieri Vietnam

Blogger of the week
























Hello ... How was your week been?, I have not updated before, but I'm going through a cold and yesterday did not feel like doing anything.
Today I dedicate this post to Rumy of Fashion Toast , reviewing the blogs I follow, I discovered that Rumy was in Tokyo when the devastating earthquake occurred in Japan.
Although each of us follows his life as if nothing happened, we must be increasingly aware of climate change that the planet is suffering, and that these natural disasters are warnings of what might happen if not start to care for the land.
I think what must be going through the Japanese people and really is crazy. Hopefully with everyone's help to restore "normalcy" as soon as possible. And that their misfortune is not made even greater with the problems they are having with their nuclear plant.
Hello ... How WAS your week Been? , I Have Not updated Before, But I'm   going   through   a cold   and   yesterday   did not feel like   doing   anything.
Today   I dedicate   this post   to   Rumy   Fashion   Toast ,   reviewing   the   blogs   I follow , I discovered   that   Rumy   was   in   Tokyo   when   the   devastating   earthquake   occurred   in Japan .
Although   each   of us   follows   his life   as if nothing happened , we must   be   increasingly aware   of   climate change   that   the planet is suffering ,   and   that   these natural disasters   are warnings   of   what   might happen   if we do not   to   care for   the   land . 
I think   what   must   be going through   the   Japanese people   and   really   is crazy .   Hopefully with   everyone's help   to   restore   " normalcy "   as soon   as possible .   And   that their   misfortune is not   made   ​​even   greater   with the   problems   they are having with   their   nuclear plant .




And with that ... I leave you with photographs of Rumi, which are beautiful.
I love his style, it seems very personal, always tries his looks do not seem studied,
also loves vintage clothing.
Do you like Rumi?
And With That ... I leave you with photographs of Rumi, Which are beautiful.
I   love   your style , it seems   very   personal ,   always   tries   his   looks   do not   seem   studied ,
also   loves   vintage   clothing .
Do you   like   Rumi ?













Happy weekend. Happy week end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment