Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tech Deck Live Skatepark

Blogger of the week


I think you should rename this section, haha \u200b\u200b.. In short, I guess I could not spend too long without talking about it, and know many.
name is Silvia and his blog is Bartabac
time ago that I never disappoints me, I love her jubenil style, blends very flattering and very affordable clothes, plus your picture is always cheerful and very casual, with lots of energy.
for me ... an example to follow!
I think I Should rename this section, haha \u200b\u200b.. In short, I guess I Could not spend too long Without talking about she.
His name is Silvia and His blog is Bartabac
jubenil I love your style, blends very Flattering and very affordable clothes, plus your picture is always cheerful and very casual, with lots of energy.
A role model for me.











Do you like their style? Do you like her style?

0 comments:

Post a Comment