Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hsil Pap Smear Does It Mean I Have Cancer



It's Wednesday!! I spend days flying ......

Today the first thing I do is tell you about the Dermabrasion I usually do in the face from time to time, as some of you have asked me.

dermabrasion involves removing the skin surface to cool the skin and reduce stains and all imperfections. It is a method of scraping with a special machine, is not peeling, it is another matter more delicate. This looks like a scrub and it becomes easier removal of imperfections.

Good as it is officially spring, I want to do two little things from my blog:

1 - I want to say goodbye to winter with rubber boots and rain boots very original;






Goodbye rain boots
!!!!!!!!!!


2 - And I want to welcome you to the Spring Garden tuning. As I'm in town and this is located in a very cold in winter and hot in summer, the gardens do not go forward, there is little plant or flower to resist ... but I never give up!!

is also an area where you can enjoy many "honey factories" We have our own and as you can see from the photos we have bees working around the clock to give the honey so rich and beneficial health.





The shirt I wear is like zara pants. The jacket is Roxi and rain boots Gios Eppo. Eyeglasses Ray ban. Apple Ipod.

you like to have a beautiful garden like me??

0 comments:

Post a Comment