Thursday, March 3, 2011

Masterbate With Shoes

Fucsia!


We have been saying the magazines this spring invade your wardrobe with acid colors.
Today is dedicated to fuchsia ... we shall see other colors stars.
The fastest and we have showed their pants, accessories and apparel ... I'm looking forward to go shopping and get myself a fuchsia pants like Andy.
And you ... You already have your garment fluoride?, What do you prefer?
I hope your comments!






We   have been saying   the   magazines   this spring   invade   your wardrobe   with   acid colors .
Today   is dedicated   to   fuchsia   ...   we shall see   other   colors   stars .
The fastest   and   we   have   showed their   pants,   accessories   and apparel   ...   I 'm looking forward to   go   shopping   and   get myself   a   fuchsia   pants   like   Andy .
And   you   ...   You already   have your   garment   fluoride ? , what do   you   prefer ?
I hope   your comments !


SOURCES: STOCKHOLM, streetstyle, LE BLOG DE BETTY, BLOGTENDENCIAS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment