Monday, March 21, 2011

Digital Comics Folder

Fallas

As I told you, this weekend I've been cold, and my mind to make me photos was low, so I gave him the day off to my photographer (which tube to work it pretty) I went and I dedicated myself to take pictures of the failures of my people. And I admit, I do not get excited, do understand that in Valencia, and there is a spectacular event, but in my village, there are only six failures is a bit confused. But hey, it was an excuse to leave home, a walk and take some pictures.
I hope you like!





Some Failures



The window of a shoe


























The offering to the Virgin

























Castle





La Crema






























This failure before time caught due to "vandalism" of some kids who threw firecrackers at the monument, with such bad luck that the fuse of fireworks caught fire and within seconds the fault was engulfed in flames. Could have been more serious since the fire had not yet arrived, but everything was a shock and a disappointment for the whole committee and especially for the Greater Fallera after a year of preparation, the failure came when she and was reduced to ashes.

Do you like failures?, Have you ever seen a cream or Mascletá?



0 comments:

Post a Comment